Sunday, October 18, 2009

My birthday present!

Oh, my. First the rabbit shelter ... now this. The Kaleidoscope rabbit project is really going "uptown".
When we went to the rabbit show last spring, I mentioned that it would be convenient to have one of the little grooming tables like the have at shows even if I wasn't going to be showing. No more discussion, just one of those passing comments. Until THIS showed up in the rabbit shelter!
Cedar wood, professional finish and absolutely flawless handwork
.
Lots of bells and whistles, a little like my old, much beloved oak rolltop desk that I had years ago.
Just one small problem ... it is too nice to stay out in the rabbit shelter so it is now sitting on my kitchen table ... waiting for me to get my office space rearranged so it will fit in the office.

The rabbits will just have to come in the house to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment